Time For You To Talk -
I am a BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy) accredited counsellor with over 23 years experience. I abide by the BACP code of ethics.
My professional qualifications are as follows:
• Diploma in Professional Studies in Education (Counselling)
• Diploma in Integrative Counselling.
• Diploma in Working with Survivors of Abuse Sector
• City & Guilds. Preparing to Teach in the Life Long Learning sector
• Certificate in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (C.B.T)
• Diploma in coaching
Over the years I have gained a wealth of experience in different counselling settings including private practice, medical, youth and community work.
I am an Accredited Counsellor for Survivors UK.
I am a genuine and warm person with an empathic, non-