Time For You To Talk
Counselling Service for West Berkshire
Stress is usually related to overload. Causes of stress can be:
• Work or unemployment
• Money worries
• Poor social skills
• Becoming a parent.
Stress can effect your physical, intellectual and emotional functioning. Some of the symptoms of stress can be :
• Loss of concentration
• Loss of memory
• Inability to make decisions
• Inability to problem solve
• Difficulty in dismissing problems from the mind.
• Cotton wool head
• Feeling low /dulled
• Anger and irritability increase
• No joy, pleasure or laughter
• Active love and caring has lessened / disappeared
• Frequent tears
I can help you recognise the causes of stress in your life; help you recognise how stress makes you feel; help you with methods for dealing with stress.